Elm Street Hatboro promotes the Jacksonville Road Corridor and Tanner Park.
Facebook: "Elm Street Hatboro"
By working with Hatboro Borough Council, Main Street Hatboro, and all the local charitable organizations, Elm Street can apply for County, State and Federal grants, and use fundraisers to improve these local areas.
Revitalize means to:
By means of:
- Rejuvenate the business and commercial areas.
- Improve the residential area.
- Upgrade the parks and open areas.
- Plan for future expansion.
- Streetscaping... more trees and landscaping where available.
- Future additions of sidewalks and street lighting.
- Installing new equipment in parks and open space... Tanner Park.
- Upgrading of streets and intersections.
- Monitoring the Enforcement of Borough Property Maintenance Codes.
- Working with Zoning Board and Developers to control types of construction and property maintenance.
ELM STREET HATBORO is the Jacksonville Road Corridor bounded by County Line Road, Jefferson Avenue and Windsor Avenue and includes Montgomery Avenue, Monument Avenue, Moreland Avenue, Byberry Road and all other streets within these boundaries.